Thursday, August 1, 2013

What do you do in Central Park?

Last night I walked across Central Park to meet some friends for drinks on the Upper East Side. I had some time to kill so instead of my usual walk from point A to point B as fast as humanly possible, I strolled along and took in the sights. 
Its incredible to see all the different activities going on in the park at the same time. Sure everyone know that there are hundreds of people walking, running, and cycling, but did you know what else people are doing? Take a look and see:
Rowing as the sun is beginning to set. 
Pristine water as the lone rowboat heads back toward The Boathouse. 
Tightrope Walkers! I kid you not. These guys were practicing just off the 72nd Street Transverse. 
Most of them were quite good. It's certainly something I couldn't do!
Yoga by the Bethesda Fountain. I was a few seconds to late to capture the two women and their coach boxing just behind the yoga class. 
Hula Dancing! You truly can do anything in Central Park. You go girls! 






No comments:

Post a Comment